Lanoxin Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lanoxin (digoxin) is a member of the group V antiarrhythmics drug class and is commonly used for Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure.
This Lanoxin price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Lanoxin injectable solution (100 mcg/mL (0.1 mg/mL)) is around $1,153 for a supply of 10 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Lanoxin is available, see digoxin prices.
|10 (10 x 1 milliliters)||$115.27 – $138.13||$1,152.68 – $1,381.32|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
|20 (10 x 2 milliliters)||$57.63 – $69.07||$1,152.68 – $1,381.32|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Lanoxin Coupons and Rebates
Lanoxin offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Lanoxin
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- Determined case by case
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Rx Outreach has expanded the eligibility guidelines beyond 400% FPL to include people affected by COVID-19. Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Lanoxin (digoxin)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Lanoxin (digoxin)
- Lanoxin Pediatric (digoxin)
More about Lanoxin (digoxin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: group V antiarrhythmics
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Lanoxin (Digoxin Injection)
- Lanoxin (Digoxin Tablets)
- Lanoxin (Advanced Reading)
- Lanoxin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- ... +2 more