Kitabis Pak Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Kitabis Pak (tobramycin) is a member of the aminoglycosides drug class and is commonly used for Cystic Fibrosis.
Kitabis Pak Prices
The cost for Kitabis Pak inhalation solution (60 mg/mL) is around $4,708 for a supply of 280 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Kitabis Pak is available, see tobramycin prices.
This Kitabis Pak price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|280 (56 x 5 milliliters)||$16.81 – $18.06||$4,707.50 – $5,057.35|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Kitabis Pak Coupons and Rebates
Kitabis Pak offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Kitabis Pak Co-Pay Assistance Program: Eligible commercially insured patients are eligible for savings of up to $1440 per prescription; for additional information contact the program at 844-548-2247.
- Applies to:
- Kitabis Pak
- Number of uses:
- per prescription per year
More information please phone: 844-548-2247 Visit Website
Patient Assistance Programs for Kitabis Pak
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay ProgramElligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Kitabis Pak (tobramycin) Inhalation Solution
More information please phone: 800-675-8416 Visit Website
More about Kitabis Pak (tobramycin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: aminoglycosides
- FDA Approval History