Halaven Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Halaven (eribulin) is a member of the mitotic inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer - Metastatic, and Liposarcoma.
The cost for Halaven intravenous solution (1 mg/2 mL) is around $1,351 for a supply of 2 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Halaven is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Halaven availability.
This Halaven price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Halaven Coupons and Rebates
Halaven offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Halaven $0 Co-Pay Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 per prescription with a maxium savings of up to $18,000 per year; for additional information contact the program at 866-613-4724.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- per prescription per year
- August 31, 2023
Form more information phone: 866-613-4724 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Halaven
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Halaven (eribulin) Injection; IV
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Eisai Assistance Program (Halaven)Elligibility requirements:
- Determined case by case
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be a US resident
- Eligibility determined on a case-by-case basis. Insurance benefits, claims assistance and/or other reimbursement help is offered. If a patient has insurance and the medication is not covered, then they may still be eligible for some type of assistance. This program also provides copay assistance.
- Halaven (eribulin) Injection; IV
More information please phone: 866-613-4724 Visit Website
More about Halaven (eribulin)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (9)
- En español
- Drug class: mitotic inhibitors
- FDA approval history