User Reviews for Letrozole

Breast Cancer 5.5
Summary of Letrozole reviews 6.1 189 reviews

Reviews for Letrozole

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 29, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years. Did a few rounds of Clomid without results. Got diagnosed with PCOS. Did one round of Letrozole 5 mg and trigger shot without results. For round two my doc upped it to 7.5 mg plus trigger shot and it was successful! Daughter is now 1 year old and we are trying again starting at 7.5 mg. Experiencing depression, fatigue, and intense dreams. Baby dust to all!!”

Milie June 29, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I suffer with PCOS, my doctor prescribed me with letrozole after using it I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks later it was positive, I’m now 4 weeks pregnant. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for 6yrs now. I’m super happy, please pray for me”

Sejal June 29, 2020

For Female Infertility: “Had letrozole 2.5mg for 3 cycle. No result yet on 3rd cycle got period”

inday · Taken for less than 1 month June 23, 2020

Femara (letrozole) for Female Infertility: “I recently found out I have PCOS. My periods regular never late, then I went to my Dr. she gave me a femara just took my first pill 2-5 days of my period and I'm still hoping this month or year to get pregnant.. keep on praying..”

CJ2017 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 2, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I have PCOS and have been trying to conceive for 2 1/2 years. My doctor prescribed Letrozole 2.5mg for days 3-7 but since I did not conceive the first month, he upped it to 7.5mg for days 3-7. I am now on my fourth cycle with no luck. My periods have regulated and I have fertile discharge and ovulation cramping when I'm supposed to, but even sex every two days hasn't led to a positive pregnancy test.”

N May 12, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I was trying to get pregnant from 10 months I went to infertility specialist although I didn't have pcos but I took letrozole for three months and got pregnant on the third cycle....blessed with a baby .... I don't understand if I didn't have pcos how did it work ? Another point to note is I was given link tablet local brand and since I couldn't find that brand I took glaxsomsith letrozole on third cycle and got pregnant.”

LA May 12, 2020

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic: “Been on this drug for 3 months. Extreme hot flashes the. Severe chills. I am sleepy all day. I go to bed sleepy. I wake up sleepy. I fall asleep anywhere. My quality of life is gone because of no energy. Hair loss. Weight gain. Depression which I did not have before. Dizziness and mental fogginess. All of these symptoms Every.Single.Damn.Day”

Ishii · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 7, 2020

For Female Infertility: “Hi there, My fertility doctor prescribed me letrozole 2.5 mg for 3 months. So far I have just completed my first cycle. My periods got delayed by 3 days. I was about to the pregnancy test and saw spotting. Its sad but I am not going to loose hopes. Will try again . Wish me luck ”

Asu April 29, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I have pco. I have completed my 3 cycle of clomid but it not worked for me. Now my doc given me letrozole 2.5 mg this is my first cycle of letrozole. Please pray for me.....”

Mommy mom · Taken for less than 1 month April 29, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I used letrozole last month 5mg and shame it didn’t work ...the Dr said I must take two pills on day 2 of my periods to day 7... Mara I’m trying again this month same dose I started yesterday...And hoping it works !”

Hh April 24, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I have been taking 2.5 mg letroz for 3 months..but no success..”

fiz April 17, 2020

For Female Infertility: “my doc prescribed me letrozole 2.5mg first month(3 to 7 days of periods ) I got my periods on 28 of my cycle next month I take again the same dose on ( 4 to 8 ) and I got my periods on 35 of my cycle not positive results”

Thanyai · Taken for less than 1 month April 13, 2020

For Female Infertility: “Its a very good tablet to improve your pregnancy rate”

Shri · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 23, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I used letrozole 2.5 ×2 in 1 month and also take lupin 75 injection.. I expected in this month to conceive, but with my bad luckI didn't. I don't know what to do. We've been trying to get pregnant 2 years but no positive result. I have PCOS problem... Wish me luck friend..”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month March 20, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I have been seeking to get pregnant for years, I already have started IVF and have an embryo, am getting ready for a transfer my doctor prescribed a couple of medications one was letrozole. This drug got me pregnant and I wasn't even paying attention to an intercourse due to already having an embryo. I had sex when I felt like, Boom! I got pregnant. Unfortunately my HCG levels started dropping.”

Jj March 20, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I took letrozle along with HCG shot last month (as trying to get pregnant) and ovulated but still got periods . I am planning to take the letrozole again this month . But may could not take HCG shot because of the (covid) lock down of city. Hope it works. . And deserve the happiness of motherhood.”

SHAQUARIUS · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 14, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I’ve been taking Letrozole since August or September last year to help me get pregant. I’ve been on the clear blue ovulating kits I got the smile face January 10th I had intercourse soon as I got the smily face I took pregnancy tests a month later still no positive pregnancy test. Hopefully this time works we been trying 6 in a half years!..”

Lexie · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 3, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I have been taking letrozole for 7 months now and I finally ovulated in January!!! So I’m hoping to get pregnant this month !! This treatment really works just have to be patient ladies. I hope we all have a safe pregnancy and birth.”

Cassy · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 27, 2020

For Female Infertility: “Hi All. I would like to share my experience. I've been in TTC since July 2019 and tried letrozole for a couple of months now. Got my period at November 20, December 20 and January 20. However, as of this time I still don't have period yet. Base on my period tracker I ovulated at February 9. Technically, more or less i'm now 18dpo. I took a pregnancy test multiple times but still negative. I will visit my OB this coming Saturday to check why my period is late.”

Bus driver · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 26, 2020

Femara (letrozole) for Breast Cancer: “Caused me weight gain, serious hot flashes, did not have joint pain, headaches, or dizziness before starting this medication. I know these are listed possible side-effects, however, these do cause some functionality issues.”

Ali · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 26, 2020

For Breast Cancer: “I’ve had cancer twice. This second time, I have Stage 3 breast cancer and had to have chemotherapy. I’m on Letrozole, and have been on it since September 2019. Firstly, I can’t believe the pain I’m in. It’s got worse by the week/month. I’m a Pilates teacher and work every day, but I’m finding that there are things I can’t do now, as my hands and elbows are unbelievably painful. I can take a lot of pain, but this is bad. When I get out of bed or up from sitting, I can barely walk away. I also have groin pain and lower back pain, yet I’m fit and strong in every other way. This is getting me down, as I feel I’m on a slippery slope. It doesn’t help that I am high risk for another cancer, and that every pain worries me. I’m sorry that there are so many who are experiencing this.”

Sexy lady · Taken for less than 1 month February 25, 2020

For Breast Cancer: “I have been using this drug letrozol for almost a month.. I have chills so bad I can't warm up. Headaches can't sleep and have diarrhea and dizziness.. I am also have muscle spasms and pain in my bones. Help”

Scooter · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 25, 2020

For Breast Cancer: “2019 Jan diagnosed with breast cancer. Stage 2. 58 yrs old. Left breast mastectomy no radiation no ca in the lymph nodes. Given Letrozole 2.5 mg, side effects of this medication: Severe hot flashes, chills, severe pain in hands, knees, feet, legs, foggy head, muscle pain, insomnia, poor memory, extremely tired, cankers, pain in upper abdomen on occasion, first four months hair loss and itchy hands. I quit my job as I was just too tired to continue. I now wish I would have quit the Letrozole instead. I will see my cancer dr in a few months and this will be discussed. If I don’t quit before.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month February 24, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I recently found out I have PCOS. My periods went from regular to none, back to regular then I started my period twice in one month and didn't stop bleeding HEAVY for 3 months. I was put on provera for a year, 21 days a month to help regulate my period. Well, I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 years after my miscarriage. My doctor recently started me on Femara. I just took my first pill but I'm confused because my periods are light so idk if that will affect anything. Hopefully I ovulate and my period isn't prolonged!”

Anonymous February 13, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I took two cycle of letrozole to help me get pregnant. In first cycle I got my periods 5 days late and now I am 5 weeks pregnant in my 2nd cycle.... its helpful”