Gengraf Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Gengraf (cyclosporine) is a member of the calcineurin inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Organ Transplant - Rejection Prophylaxis, Psoriasis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
The cost for Gengraf oral capsule modified 25 mg is around $26 for a supply of 30, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Gengraf is available, see cyclosporine prices.
This Gengraf price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|30 (3 x 10 each)||$0.87||$26.00|
|30 (5 x 6 each)||$2.39||$71.56|
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Gengraf Coupons and Rebates
Gengraf offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
There are currently no Manufacturer Promotions that we know about for this drug.
Patient Assistance Programs for Gengraf
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Gengraf (cyclosporine) Capsule
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: myAbbVie Assist Patient Assistance ProgramElligibility requirements:
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- At or below 600% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be a US resident and treated by a US licensed healthcare provider
- Any patient who requires the medication and are in need should call the company. Eligibility determined on a case-by-case basis. Patients with prescription drug coverage may be eligible on exception basis. Contact program for details.
- Gengraf (cyclosporine) Capsule
More information please phone: 800-222-6885 Visit Website
More about Gengraf (cyclosporine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: calcineurin inhibitors
- Advanced Reading
- Gengraf (Cyclosporine Capsules, Modified)
- Gengraf (Cyclosporine Oral Solution, Modified)