Duopa Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Duopa (carbidopa/levodopa) is a member of the dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents drug class and is commonly used for Parkinson's Disease.
This Duopa price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Duopa enteral suspension (4.63 mg-20 mg/mL) is around $1,485 for a supply of 700 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Duopa is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Duopa availability.
|700 (7 x 100 milliliters)||$2.12||$1,484.55|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Duopa Coupons and Rebates
Duopa offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Duopa
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Duopa (carbidopa-levodopa) Enteral Suspension
More about Duopa (carbidopa / levodopa)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- FDA Approval History