Bentyl Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Bentyl (dicyclomine) is a member of the anticholinergics/antispasmodics drug class and is commonly used for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
This Bentyl price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Bentyl intramuscular solution (10 mg/mL) is around $448 for a supply of 10 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Bentyl is available, see dicyclomine prices.
|10 (5 x 2 milliliters)||$44.83||$448.28|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Bentyl Coupons and Rebates
Bentyl offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Bentyl
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- Determined case by case
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Rx Outreach has expanded the eligibility guidelines beyond 400% FPL to include people affected by COVID-19. Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Bentyl (dicyclomine)
More about Bentyl (dicyclomine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 101 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Bentyl (Dicyclomine Capsules and Tablets)
- Bentyl (Dicyclomine Injection)
- Bentyl (Dicyclomine Syrup and Oral Solution)