Circle K Nighttime Sleep Aid
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: Lil Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC code: 66715-6703
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 16, 2023.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product, avoid alcoholic beverages.
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- take only one dose (2 softgels) per day (24 hours)
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- adults & children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 20- 25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and high humidity
- protect from light
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
- may contain this ingredient
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Proudly distributed by Circle K Stores Inc.
|CIRCLE K NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Lil Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.