Arctic Blast Pain Drops
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 3, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MENTHOL 100mg in 1mL, CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Biostar Nutrition Pte. Ltd.
NDC Code: 71856-070
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persisit for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
Store at room temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Emu Oil, Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hypericum Perforatum (St, John's Wort) Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Salicylate (Winter Green) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, SD-Alcohol 40B.
|ARCTIC BLAST PAIN DROPS
menthol camphor (natural) liquid
|Labeler - Biostar Nutrition Pte. Ltd. (659264720)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.