Dollar General Medicated Pain Relief Patch
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 21, 2021.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 3.1g in 100g, MENTHOL 6g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 10g in 100g
Labeler: DOLGENCORP, LLC
NDC Code: 55910-907
Active Ingredients Purpose
Camphor 3.1% ......................Topical Analgesic
Menthol 6.0% .......................Topical Analgesic
Methyl Salicylate 10.0% .......Topical Analgesic
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from asprin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- Do not bandage tighly
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- Dispose of used patch in manner that keeps product away from childrens and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
- If rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- If condition worsens
- if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, sprains, and bruises.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Clean and dry affected area. Remove patch from film, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Remove patch from the skin after at most, 8-hour application.
Children under 12 years of age: consult physician.
Hydrogenated Poly, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Petroleum, Styrene / Isoprene Copolymer
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
100 Mission Ridge
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Made in China
|DOLLAR GENERAL MEDICATED PAIN RELIEF PATCH
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - DOLGENCORP, LLC (068331990)|
|Foshan Aqua Gel Biotech Co.,Ltd.||529128763||manufacture(55910-907)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about camphor / menthol / methyl salicylate topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Other brands
- Bengay Ultra Strength Cream, Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch, FlexAll 454 Ultra Plus, Pomada Dragon Pain Relief, Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub