Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 5, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vivier Pharma, Inc.
NDC Code: 67226-1021
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Salicylic Acid USP 2%
For the treatment of acne. Dries, clears and helps keep skin clear of new acne pimples, blackheads and white heads.
For exrernal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you are
- Using other topical acne medications at the
same time or immediately following use of
this product may increase dryness or
irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one
medication should be used unless directed
by a doctor
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet face using lukewarm water.
- Gently massage over the face using fingertips.
- Rinse completely.
- Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician.
- If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Store at room temperature
(15-30°C / 59-86°F).
Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium
Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate,
DMDM Hydantoin, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance,
Hexamidine Diisethionate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,
PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium
Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Water / Eau.
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Vivier Pharma, Inc. (250996550)|
|Dermolab Pharma Ltd||245414743||manufacture(67226-1021)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +6 more