Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 14, 2021.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg
Labeler: ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.)
NDC Code: 33992-0666
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15 mg
temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than 8 softgels in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels every 6 to 8 hours, as needed
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF); protect from light
FD&C red 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-33935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF ROBITUSSIN® LONG-ACTING COUGHGELS®*
ADULT LONG LASTING
• Dextromethorphan HBr, 15 mg
Relieves cough for up to 8 hours, Non-Drowsy
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, Distributor of Robitussin® Long-Acting CoughGels®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
dextromethorphan hbr capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.) (610322518)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dextromethorphan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 339 Reviews
- Drug class: antitussives
- Patient Information
- Dextromethorphan (Advanced Reading)
- Dextromethorphan Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan Capsules
- Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Suspension