Kiehls Since 1851 Dermatologist Solutions Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SULFUR 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: L'Oreal USA Products Inc
NDC Code: 49967-895
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
water, niacinamide, zea mays (corn) starch, glycolic acid, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, octyldodecyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, ceteareth-20, sodium hydroxide, PEG-100 stearate, phenylethyl resorcinol, tocopheryl acetate, C13-14 isoparaffin, disodium EDTA, laureth-7, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hydrogenated lecithin, ethylhexylglycerin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract
Call toll free 1-800-946-4453
|KIEHLS SINCE 1851 DERMATOLOGIST SOLUTIONS BREAKOUT CONTROL TARGETED ACNE SPOT TREATMENT
|Labeler - L'Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|Englewood Lab, LLC||172198223||manufacture(49967-895)|
|L'Oreal USA, Inc.||185931458||manufacture(49967-895)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.