Kiehls Since 1851 Dermatologist Solutions Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SULFUR 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: L'Oreal USA Products Inc
NDC code: 49967-895
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 23, 2022.
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
water, niacinamide, zea mays (corn) starch, glycolic acid, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, octyldodecyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, ceteareth-20, sodium hydroxide, PEG-100 stearate, phenylethyl resorcinol, tocopheryl acetate, C13-14 isoparaffin, disodium EDTA, laureth-7, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hydrogenated lecithin, ethylhexylglycerin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract
Call toll free 1-800-946-4453
|KIEHLS SINCE 1851 DERMATOLOGIST SOLUTIONS BREAKOUT CONTROL TARGETED ACNE SPOT TREATMENT
|Labeler - L'Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|L'Oreal USA, Inc.||185931458||manufacture(49967-895)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.