CVS Nighttime Dry-Eye Relief
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 425mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 573mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
NDC Code: 59779-788
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Mineral oil 42.5%............................Eye lubricant
White petrolatum 57.3%..................Eye lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (1/4") of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
- Store away from heat.
- Protect from freezing.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Made in Korea
|CVS NIGHTTIME DRY-EYE RELIEF
mineral oil, and white petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (062312574)|