Wal-Sleep Z Nighttime
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 24, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 30mL
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0020
(in each 30 mL dose cup)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic beverages.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed
- mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon; FL OZ = fluid ounce
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 30 mL (2 TBSP) in the dosing cup provided at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 17 mg
- store at 25ºC (77Fº); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
Compare to Vicks® ZzzQuil® Nighttime Sleep-Aid active ingredient††
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl / NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
• Non-habit forming
6 FL OZ (177 mL)
NOT FOR TREATING COLD OR FLU
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECK WRAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® ZzzQuil® Nighttime Sleep-Aid.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.
diphenhydramine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||MANUFACTURE(0363-0020), PACK(0363-0020)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 423 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Patient Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets