Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: PANAX QUINQUEFOLIUS WHOLE 0.06g
Labeler: MIRAPHARM., Inc.
NDC code: 61065-2001
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 11, 2022.
- PANAX QUINQUEFOLIUS 20% (or RED GINSENG 20%)
Keep out of reach of children.
- To help the treatment of incurable diseases, various cancer, symptoms of atopy as immunomodulator due to immune deficiency.
- If you take any serious medications or medical condition, consult your doctor
- Take 3 capsules a day (immediately after having breakfast and dinner.)
- Keep product out of direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Any items past the expiration date or damaged in transit can be exchanged where you originally purchased the item.
panax quinquefolius (red ginseng) capsule
|Labeler - MIRAPHARM., Inc. (688735063)|
Document Id: 90aa99ec-2b7c-7f6c-e053-2995a90a009e
Set id: ca9c6847-c2d7-46b6-9efd-d2864fb2b12a
Effective Time: 20190821
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.