Rubbing Alcohol 91 percent Isopropyl
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC code: 63941-277
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 22, 2022.
Isopropyl alcohol (91% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
91% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol
First Aid Antiseptic
For use on minor cuts, burns, and scrapes
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
WARNING: FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
FL. OZ. (1PT) 473 mL
91 PERCENT ISOPROPYL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.