Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 1.8g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC code: 67777-407
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 25, 2023.
Zinc Oxide 1.8%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Temporarily protects minor • cuts • scrapes • burns
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison • ivy • oak • sumac
For External Use Only
- Do not get in eyes
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For diaper rash: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For other uses: Apply as needed.
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
Glycerin USP, Cetostearyl Alcohol USP, Cetyl Alcohol USP, White Petrolatum USP (white soft paraffin), Mineral Oil USP, Anhyudrous Lanolin USP, Cetomacrogol 1000 BP, Aloe vera Extract, Methyl Paraben USP, Propyl Paraben USP, Perfume Lavander K748, Alpha Tocopherol USP, Trolamine USP (Triethanolamine), Vitamin A USP, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) USP, FD&C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine)
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.