Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 3, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 18mg in 15mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 15mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, INC
NDC Code: 58809-555
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
8 fl. Oz. (240 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 18 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
○ cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
○ the intensity of coughing
○ the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
○ nasal congestion due to a cold
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent
- new symptoms occur
headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- use enclosed dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||15 mL (1 TBSP) every 4 hours, not to exceed 90 mL (6 TBSP) in a 24 hour period.|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||7.5 mL (1/2 TBSP) every 4 hours, not to exceed 45 mL (3 TBSP) in a 24 hour period.|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor.|
- Each 15 mL (TBSP) contains: Sodium 8 mg.
- store at 68-86°F (20-30°C).
citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, masking agent, propylene glycol, purified water, raspberry flavor, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST.
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arlington, TX 76015
KEEP LEAFLET AFTER OPENING
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, INC (793000860)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.