Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 3, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 18mg in 15mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 15mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, INC
NDC Code: 58809-555
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
8 fl. Oz. (240 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 18 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
○ cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
○ the intensity of coughing
○ the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
○ nasal congestion due to a cold
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent
- new symptoms occur
headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- use enclosed dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||15 mL (1 TBSP) every 4 hours, not to exceed 90 mL (6 TBSP) in a 24 hour period.|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||7.5 mL (1/2 TBSP) every 4 hours, not to exceed 45 mL (3 TBSP) in a 24 hour period.|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor.|
- Each 15 mL (TBSP) contains: Sodium 8 mg.
- store at 68-86°F (20-30°C).
citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, masking agent, propylene glycol, purified water, raspberry flavor, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST.
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arlington, TX 76015
KEEP LEAFLET AFTER OPENING
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, INC (793000860)|
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid