Quality Choice Extra Strength Pain Relief
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association
NDC code: 63868-978
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 15, 2022.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dosse of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damamge. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult extra strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
- store 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
|QUALITY CHOICE EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association (011920774)|
|Registrant - Reese Pharmaceutical Co (004172052)|
|Reese Pharmaceutical Co||004172052||relabel(63868-978), repack(63868-978)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.