Phoenix KinetiCream Anti-inflammatory and Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 15, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Phoenix Bioperformance Products, LLC
NDC Code: 58611-032
Topical Pain Relief
temporary relieves of these symptoms:
- minor aches
- pains associated with simple backache
- muscle strains.
For external use only.
- Use only as directed children under 6 years, ask a doctor.
- condition worsen
- pain persist of more than 7 days
- irritation develops
Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact your local Poison Control Center or emergency room immediately.
ask a health professional before use.
Adults and children 6 years and over:
- Before activity, massage onto muscles and joints until absorbed into skin.
- After activity, apply generously to tired and affected areas
- Apply to dry and cleans areas
- Repeat as needed, up to 6 times daily.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera gel) juice, aqua (deionized water), arnica montana (arnica) extract, azadirachta indica (neem) oil, bromelain, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, C13-14 isoparaffin, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, cetearyl alcohol, chondroitin sulfate, citric acid, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, dimethyl sulfone (MSM), emu oil, ethylhexylglycerin, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, laureth-7, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, papain, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polysorbate-20, salix alba (willow) bark extract, SD-Alcohol 40B, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, stearic acid, theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), xanthan gum.
|PHOENIX KINETICREAM ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Phoenix Bioperformance Products, LLC (034681162)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Patient Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, Flexall, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, ... +32 more