Toms Whole Care Mouthwash Fresh Mint
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Tom's of Maine, Inc.
NDC code: 51009-837
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 16, 2023.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, sorbitol, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, propanediol, xylitol, natural flavor, benzoic acid, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate
© Dist. by TOM'S OF MAINE, INC., KENNEBUNK, ME 04043 U.S.A.
fluoride mouthwash | natural
- fights cavities
- restores minerals
- strengthens enamel
- freshens breath
- cleans between teeth
16 FL OZ (473 mL)
directions for proper use
|TOMS WHOLE CARE MOUTHWASH FRESH MINT
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Tom's of Maine, Inc. (052764354)|
|Registrant - Colgate-Palmolive Company (001344381)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.