AGE Bright Clearing Serum
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 8, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dermalogica, Inc
NDC Code: 68479-184
Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- Skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a thin layer and allow to dry. Use all over the face and under your recommended Dermalogica Moisturizer twice a day, as needed.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lentinus Edodes Mycelium Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Phytic Acid, Terpineol, Thymol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Dextrin, Amylopectin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Isoamyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol.
Call toll free
1-800-831-5150 in the US.
|AGE BRIGHT CLEARING SERUM
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Dermalogica, Inc (177698560)|
|McKenna Labs, Inc.||090631412||MANUFACTURE(68479-184)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Patient Information
- Salicylic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Other brands
- Compound W, Wart Remover, Mosco Corn & Callus Remover, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, ... +46 more