Adult Cough and Chest Congestion Relief DM Non Drowsy
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 26, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL
Labeler: Safeway, Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-385
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hours period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glucose, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call 1-888-723-3929 Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM PST
AGES 12 & OVER
Non-Drowsy Adult Cough + Chest Congestion Relief DM
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg-Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 200 mg-Expectorant
Compare to Robitussin® Peek Cold Cough + Chest Congestion DM active ingredients*
- Relief of: Cough, chest congestion
- For ages 12 & over
- Alcohol free
- Dosing cup included
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Peak Cold Cough & Chest Congestion DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
|ADULT COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION RELIEF DM
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc. (009137209)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 27 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Patient Information
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
- Other brands
- Mucinex DM, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Tussin DM, Coricidin HBP Chest Congestion & Cough, ... +16 more