Lubricant Eye Drops
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol 400 4mg in 1mL, Propylene Glycol 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium
NDC Code: 68016-404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene Glycol 0.3%
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Purified Water, Boric Acid, Hypromellose, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Calcium Chloride Dihydrate, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate. May contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust pH;
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
- Long lasting
- Soothing comfort dry eye therapy
15 mL (0.5 FL OZ) STERILE
|LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
polyethylene glycol 400 and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium (101668460)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(68016-404), ANALYSIS(68016-404), STERILIZE(68016-404), PACK(68016-404), LABEL(68016-404)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Lubricant Eye Drops (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- Lubricant Eye Drops Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)