SPOTLESS Daily Acne Wash
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 3, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 0.05g in 1mL
Labeler: Rodan & Fields
NDC Code: 14222-1610
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
For the treatment of acne. Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
For external use only
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the
same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop and ask a doctor
If skin irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin with lukewarm water. Using fingertips, apply a thin, even layer and massage over entire face for 90 seconds, avoiding all contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use once daily and increase to twice daily as tolerated. Wash hands after application to help avoid staining fabrics
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F). This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
Water, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 lsoparaffin, Jojoba Esters, Carbomer, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
125 mL/4.2 Fl. Oz. U.S.
|SPOTLESS DAILY ACNE WASH
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Rodan & Fields (051659584)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzoyl peroxide topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 50 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Patient Information
- Benzoyl peroxide Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Benzoyl Peroxide Pads with Vitamin E Capsules
- Benzoyl Peroxide Bar
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cloths