NeuroMed 7 Topical Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 15, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 4g in 100g
Labeler: Sambria Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 54723-175
Lidocaine HCL 4.0% w/w
For temporary relief of pain and itching due to minor skin irritations.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For adults and children two-years or older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Floweri Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chondroitin Sulfate, Emu Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucosamine Sulfate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Laureth-7, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Methylsulfonylmenthane (MSM), Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
FDA Registered: NDC No 54723-175-22
|NEUROMED 7 TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF
lidocaine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Sambria Pharmaceuticals, LLC (078676259)|
|A.I.G. Technologies, Inc.||171837367||manufacture(54723-175), label(54723-175), pack(54723-175)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about lidocaine topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 218 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Latest FDA Alerts (6)
- Drug Information
- Lidocaine Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream