Motion Sickness Relief by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on Feb 14, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-981
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 1 1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- use by expiration date on package
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg,
Treats and prevents nausea,
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP
IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands,
Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Tablets.
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-981)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-981)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-981)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-981)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(49035-981)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.