Clotrimazole Jock Itch
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 22, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-123
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- for effective relief of
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age
- avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- store between 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716.
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(49035-123)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 23 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Patient Information
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream