Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: WATER 98.3mL in 100mL
Labeler: HART Health
NDC code: 50332-0201
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 26, 2022.
Active Ingredient: Purified Water 98.3%
Use: For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material
Warnings: For external use only
Do not use:
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatment
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product:
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
- changes in vision
- eye pain
- condition worsens or persists
- continued redness or irration of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Flush the affeced eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle.
Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride
eye wash liquid
|Labeler - HART Health (069560969)|
|Registrant - Niagara Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (205477792)|
|Niagara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||205477792||manufacture(50332-0201)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.