THE ORIGINAL NATURAL HERB COUGH DROPS
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 10, 2020.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 4.8mg
Labeler: Ricola Ag
NDC Code: 54305-175
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic
Menthol, 4.8 mg
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Store in a dry place
|THE ORIGINAL NATURAL HERB COUGH DROPS
|Labeler - Ricola Ag (480227248)|
More about menthol topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- 13 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Menthol topical
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- ... +4 more