Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 4, 2021.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: dimethicone 0.01g in 1mL
Labeler: Rise International Group LLC
NDC Code: 67143-0101
Dermasil® Labs has developed Dermasil® OTC pharmaceutical skincare, a powerful dry skin treatment and skin protectant. This lotion contains four systems to control and provide long-lasting relief from severe dry skin:
- Occlusives to block moisture loss from the skin's surface
- Humectant to bind water in the skin's outermost layers
- Skin Lipids to enhance the skin's natural ability to retain moisture
- EFA's an important component of the skin's moisture barrier
Suitable for severe dry skin, and control of symptoms such as chapping, cracking, flaking, roughness, redness, soreness, and the itching associated with dry skin.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- For external use only.
- Do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if : Condition worsens, Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed
Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Parraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lecithin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cholesterol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ethylene Brassylate, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract.
RISE INTERNATIONAL GROUP LLC
Lodi, NJ 07644. Made in China
©RISE INTERNATIONAL GROUP LLC
|Labeler - Rise International Group LLC (011184988)|
|Kingkey Daily Chemical Co., Ltd.||545349263||MANUFACTURE(67143-0101)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.