ACT Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Cool Mint
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC code: 41167-0957
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 23, 2023.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
water, alcohol (11%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, flavor, sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, blue 1 (245-167)
|ACT RESTORING ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE COOL MINT
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
|CHATTEM, INC.||832973031||LABEL(41167-0957), MANUFACTURE(41167-0957), PACK(41167-0957)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.