WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM FLORAL SCENTED
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 5.4g in 100mL, MENTHOL 13g in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 35.8g in 100mL
Labeler: HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MANUFACTORY LTD
NDC code: 48256-0011
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 28, 2022.
Methyl salicylate 36%
Do not use
- on irritated or damaged skin
- on wounds
- otherwise than as directed
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 3 years of age and older: apply one to two drops to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Massage gently.
- children under 3 years of age and pregnant women: do not use, consult a physician
- refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous
- keep tightly sealed
- store at or below 30º C (86º F), away from direct sunlight
Inactive ingredients eucalyptus oil, fragrance, lavender oil, and peppermint oil.
Questions or comments? (888) 221-3496 M-F 9 am to 5 pm
- you may also use this phone number to report serious side effects
Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only
|WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM FLORAL SCENTED
camphor, menthol and methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MANUFACTORY LTD (686359001)|
|MACAU-UNION PHARMACEUTICAL LTD||448605614||repack(48256-0011)|
|HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MFY LTD||686212961||manufacture(48256-0011)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.