Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 27, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
NDC Code: 50382-023
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
|Active ingredient (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin Zinc 400 Units||First Aid Antibiotic|
|Neomyxin Sulfate 5mg (Equivalent to 3.5 mg Neomyxin)||First Aid Antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000 Units||First Aid Antibiotic|
first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- Deep or puncture wounds
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected areas
- apply a small amount of product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
Manufactured by :
Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 5-B & 5-C, Sector III, Kandla Special Economic Zone,
Gandhidham-370 230, Gujrat. India
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited (915110464)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||650970176||analysis(50382-023), manufacture(50382-023), pack(50382-023), repack(50382-023), sterilize(50382-023)|