Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: TRISODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE .921g in 15mL, Dextrose 4.35g in 15mL, Fructose 4.17g in 15mL
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC code: 52389-172
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 27, 2022.
Dextrose (glucose) 4.35 g...........................anti-nausea
Levulose (fructose) 4.17 g...........................anti-nausea
Sodium citrate dihydrate, 0.921 g................antacid
For the relief of nausea associated with upset stomach, including that due to overindulgence in food or drink.
Do not use if you have Hereditary Fructose Intolerance (HFI). This product contains fructose.
- you have diabetes because this product contains sugar
- are on a sodium-restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medications. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product do not take more than 6 does in a 24-hour period.
Stop use and ask a doctor if nausea lasts more than two weeks or recurs frequently.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use and use only as directed.
- Adults: 1 - 2 tablespoons (15 - 30 mL).
- Children: Consult a doctor for appropriate dosage.
- Dosage may be repeated after 30 minutes not to exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period unless advised by a doctor.
- For maximum effectiveness never dilute Nauzene or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking Nauzene.
- Nauzene Liquid is intended for use by normally healthy persons only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Sodium content 193 mg/tablespoon (15 mL).
- Store at room temperature.
- ** Contents sealed: Each bottle of Nauzene Liquid has a tamper evident seal around the cap and a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if either of these seals appears broken. NOTE: Nauzene is not intended as a substitute for a balanced nutritional diet or as an electrolyte replenishment.
- Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to the phone number provided below.
Corn syrup, FDC Red No. 40 lake, flavor, fructose syrup, glycerin, methylparaben, phosphoric acid, purified water.
sodium citrate syrup
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.