Nauzene by Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: TRISODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE .921g in 15mL, Dextrose 4.35g in 15mL, Fructose 4.17g in 15mL
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 52389-172
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextrose (glucose) 4.35 g...........................anti-nausea
Levulose (fructose) 4.17 g...........................anti-nausea
Sodium citrate dihydrate, 0.921 g................antacid
For the relief of nausea associated with upset stomach, including that due to overindulgence in food or drink.
Do not use if you have Hereditary Fructose Intolerance (HFI). This product contains fructose.
- you have diabetes because this product contains sugar
- are on a sodium-restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medications. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product do not take more than 6 does in a 24-hour period.
Stop use and ask a doctor if nausea lasts more than two weeks or recurs frequently.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use and use only as directed.
- Adults: 1 - 2 tablespoons (15 - 30 mL).
- Children: Consult a doctor for appropriate dosage.
- Dosage may be repeated after 30 minutes not to exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period unless advised by a doctor.
- For maximum effectiveness never dilute Nauzene or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking Nauzene.
- Nauzene Liquid is intended for use by normally healthy persons only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Sodium content 193 mg/tablespoon (15 mL).
- Store at room temperature.
- ** Contents sealed: Each bottle of Nauzene Liquid has a tamper evident seal around the cap and a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if either of these seals appears broken. NOTE: Nauzene is not intended as a substitute for a balanced nutritional diet or as an electrolyte replenishment.
- Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to the phone number provided below.
Corn syrup, FDC Red No. 40 lake, flavor, fructose syrup, glycerin, methylparaben, phosphoric acid, purified water.
sodium citrate syrup
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.