Can Primolut N stop or delay a period if the period has already started?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 12, 2022.
In this case the signs of blood spots and discharge has already begun. Would the use of the Primolut N at this stage ease and stop bleeding from getting heavier or not?
The best way to take Primolut N for delaying a period is 1 tablet twice or three times daily, no longer than 10-14 days. It should be taken 3 days prior to the expected timing of the period.
The period will then resume within 2-3 days after the stopping the Primolut N.
Related medical questions
- Meloxicam vs Ibuprofen, what's the difference?
- Aleve vs Ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- Naproxen vs ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- Can you take ibuprofen on an empty stomach?
- Can you drink alcohol with ibuprofen?
- Tylenol vs Advil: What's the difference?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen?
- Can you take tramadol with acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or aspirin?
- Aleve vs Advil: What's the difference?
- Motrin vs Advil: What's the difference?
- Can ibuprofen cause constipation?
Related support groups
- Period Pain (25 questions, 61 members)