Can Primolut N stop or delay a period if the period has already started?
In this case the signs of blood spots and discharge has already begun. Would the use of the Primolut N at this stage ease and stop bleeding from getting heavier or not?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 22, 2020.
The best way to take Primolut N for delaying a period is 1 tablet twice or three times daily, no longer than 10-14 days. It should be taken 3 days prior to the expected timing of the period.
The period will then resume within 2-3 days after the stopping the Primolut N.
Related Medical Questions
- Meloxicam vs Ibuprofen, what's the difference?
- Aleve vs Ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- Naproxen vs ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- Tylenol vs Advil: What's the difference?
- Motrin vs Advil: What's the difference?
- Aleve vs Advil: What's the difference?
- Is this normal - spotting and stomach cramps from starting birth control pills?
Related Support Groups
- Period Pain (17 questions, 56 members)