How long do drugs stay in your system?
What is a good list of the types of drugs and how long they stay in your system? This would depend on the types of test e.g. urine, blood, and hair tests.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 18, 2019.
In general for those who want to find out how long drugs stay in your system the answer is not simple. Many factors influence how long a drug remains detectable
- Amount and frequency of use
- General health
- Drug tolerance
- Hydration state
The following resources should help:
These links will give you time ranges based on upper and lower boundaries. They also explain types of tests used and provide good drug information.
Related Medical Questions
- Is Vyvanse a controlled substance / narcotic drug?
- Is Latuda a controlled substance?
- Is Belbuca a controlled substance?
- How is Arymo ER formulated to be abuse deterrent?
Related Support Groups
- Drug Dependence (34 questions, 528 members)