What is the cost of Kymriah?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Sep 30, 2019.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
According to Novartis, the manufacturer of Kymriah (tisagenlecleucel), the cancer therapy will cost $475,000 for one treatment course.
Kymriah is a chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR-T) therapy for use in pediatric and young adult patients (up to age 25) with relapsed or refractory (r/r) B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
Related Medical Questions
- What type of drug is Kymriah (tisagenlecleucel)?
- How is Kymriah administered?
- How does Besponsa work to treat acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)?
- How does Asparlas (calaspargase pegol-mknl) compare to Oncaspar (pegaspargase)?
- What are the different brands of methotrexate?
- What is the lifetime or cumulative dose for Adriamycin?