What is the cost of Kymriah?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 30, 2020.
According to Novartis, the manufacturer of Kymriah (tisagenlecleucel), the cancer therapy will cost $475,000 for one treatment course.
Kymriah is a chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR-T) therapy for use in pediatric and young adult patients (up to age 25) with relapsed or refractory (r/r) B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
Related Medical Questions
- How is Kymriah administered?
- What type of drug is Kymriah (tisagenlecleucel)?
- What is the lifetime or cumulative dose for Adriamycin?
- Is Sprycel a chemotherapy drug?
- Gleevec vs Sprycel vs Tasigna - how do they compare?
- What to avoid when taking Gleevec?
- How long does it take Sprycel (dasatinib) to start working?
- How much does Blincyto (blinatumomab) cost?
- How does Gleevec (imatinib) work?
- Is there a generic for Gleevec?
- Is Blincyto (blinatumomab) chemotherapy?
- How is Blincyto taken / administered?
- Can I take Gleevec while pregnant?
- How does Asparlas (calaspargase pegol-mknl) compare to Oncaspar (pegaspargase)?
- How does Besponsa work to treat acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)?