What are the active ingredients in Xultophy?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 20, 2020.
Xultophy 100/3.6 is a once-daily injection that contains the long-acting basal insulin degludec (Tresiba) and liraglutide (Victoza), a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonist.
Xultophy is used with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control and A1C levels patients with type 2 diabetes.
Related Medical Questions
- What is the difference between Soliqua and Xultophy?
- Can you take Ibuprofen if you have COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Can vitamin C prevent or treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Basaglar and Lantus - What is the difference between them?
- How to avoid yeast infections on Jardiance?
- How many doses are in an Ozempic pen?
- How long does it take for Ozempic to work?
- Xultophy Information for Consumers
- Xultophy Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Xultophy (detailed)