X 62 Pill - white capsule/oblong, 16mm
Pill with imprint X 62 is White, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Guaifenesin Extended-Release 30 mg / 600 mg. It is supplied by Aurobindo Pharma Limited.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of Expectoration; Cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 30 mg / 600 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for X 62
- X 62
- 30 mg / 600 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "X 62"
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (37)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin drug information
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.