X 62 (Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Guaifenesin Extended-Release 30 mg / 600 mg)
Pill with imprint X 62 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Guaifenesin Extended-Release 30 mg / 600 mg. It is supplied by Aurobindo Pharma Limited.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 30 mg / 600 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for X 62
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.