WW 15 (Glycopyrrolate 1 mg)
This pill with imprint "WW 15" is White, Round and has been identified as Glycopyrrolate 1 mg. It is supplied by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Glycopyrrolate is used in the treatment of excessive salivation; anesthesia; copd, maintenance; peptic ulcer and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Glycopyrrolate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- WW 15
- 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about glycopyrrolate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Glycopyrrolate solution
- Glycopyrrolate tablets
- Glycopyrrolate inhalation
- Glycopyrrolate (Advanced Reading)
- Glycopyrrolate Inhalation (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.