WPI 2282 (Zolpidem Tartrate Extended-Release 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint WPI 2282 is White, Round and has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate extended-release 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Watson Laboratories, Inc..
Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zolpidem 12.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for WPI 2282
- WPI 2282
- 12.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate - butyl methacrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about zolpidem
- Zolpidem Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 706 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Zolpidem Extended-Release Tablets
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Edluar)
- Zolpidem Oral Spray
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Intermezzo)
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.