V2 (Norethindrone 0.35 mg)
Pill with imprint V2 is Green, Round and has been identified as Norethindrone 0.35 mg. It is supplied by Northstar Rx LLC.
Norethindrone is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; birth control; amenorrhea; endometriosis and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Norethindrone 0.35 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for V2
More about norethindrone
- Norethindrone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 723 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Norethindrone Tablets (Contraceptive)
- Norethindrone (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.