U35 (Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 15 mg)
This pill with imprint "U35" is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 15 mg. It is supplied by Aurolife Pharma, LLC.
Acetaminophen/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/codeine 300 mg / 15 mg is classified as a Schedule M controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about acetaminophen/codeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 128 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen/codeine solution
- Acetaminophen/codeine suspension
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Acetaminophen and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine (FDA)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine Oral Solution (FDA)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.