TY Allergy NT (Tylenol allergy multi-symptom nighttime acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 25mg / phenylephrine 5mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
Pill imprint TY Allergy NT has been identified as Tylenol allergy multi-symptom nighttime acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 25mg / phenylephrine 5mg.
Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom Nighttime is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom Nighttime acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 25mg / phenylephrine 5mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- TY Allergy NT
- acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 25mg / phenylephrine 5mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom Nighttime (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, Theraflu Warming Relief Flu & Sore Throat, Benadryl Allergy Plus Sinus Headache, Theraflu Warming Relief Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, More (6) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.