TEVA 5348 (Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release (LA) 40 mg)
Pill with imprint TEVA 5348 is Brown, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release (LA) 40 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc..
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression; fatigue; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 40 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for TEVA 5348
More about methylphenidate
- Methylphenidate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 695 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Methylphenidate transdermal
- Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets
- Methylphenidate Controlled-Release Tablets
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Chewable Tablets
- ... +8 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.