T1 50 (Carbidopa, Entacapone and Levodopa 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint T1 50 is Red, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharma Global FZE.
Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T1 50
- T1 50
- 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharma Global FZE
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa
- Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa, entacapone, and levodopa
- Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Entacapone
- Carbidopa, entacapone, and levodopa (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa, Levodopa and Entacapone (FDA)
- Carbidopa, Levodopa and Entacapone Tablets (FDA)
- Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Entacapone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.