t 247 (Acetaminophen, Butalbital and Caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill with imprint t 247 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by Alvogen Inc..
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for t 247
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 192 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Capsules and Tablets
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Solution
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.