SP 325 (Acetaminophen, caffeine and isometheptene mucate 325 mg / 20 mg / 65 mg)
This pill with imprint "SP 325" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, caffeine and isometheptene mucate 325 mg / 20 mg / 65 mg. It is supplied by Xspire Pharma.
Acetaminophen/caffeine/isometheptene mucate is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/caffeine/isometheptene mucate 325 mg / 20 mg / 65 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about acetaminophen/caffeine/isometheptene mucate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, caffeine, and isometheptene
- Isometheptene, Caffeine, and Acetaminophen Tablets (FDA)
- Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Isometheptene Mucate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.